The Autism Planner Workbook is intended for parents of children with autism and/or sensory issues. It is a blank planner to keep track of sensory activities, appointments, meetings, social goals, speech goals, and more!
This post contains affiliate links.
In this workbook you will find:
- Two pages per week dedicated to planning out your child’s week
- Sections dedicated to recording what goals you would like to focus on during the week with your child, including social skills, speech and communication skills, and sensory goals
- Section dedicated to planning out some activities to try with your child during the week, organized by sensory categories, and includes spots for social skills and speech/language activities
- Section dedicated to keeping track of all those appointments and meetings coming up during the week
- Sections dedicated to reflecting on the past week where challenges, successes, and milestones can be recorded
By the end of the year, you will have a comprehensive book of documentation on your child’s progress that can be shared with therapists, doctors, psychologists, teachers, and other support staff. To purchase this Autism planner, please use the affiliate links provided for your convenience below.
HOW TO PURCHASE THE EBOOK VERSION
The eBook version is a digital file, which means you are purchasing a PDF copy. Then you can print off the pages of the book yourself so that you can begin filling it in immediately. Ideal if you have more than one child to document as you can print off as many copies as you need.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PRINT VERSION
If you would prefer to save your printer ink, a copy of the Autism Planner Workbook is available through Amazon.
It is 8.5″ x 11″, allowing you lots of room to write in the planner. Please note that it is not spiral-bound and is designed to document information for one child only.
Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, music and books for FREE!