Is your child a “picky” eater or a full-fledged resistant eater? Does he or she eat only 3-20 foods, refusing all others? Eat from only one food group? Gag, tantrum, or become anxious if you introduce new foods? If so, you have a resistant eater.
Book: Just Take a Bite: Easy, Effective Answers to Food Aversions and Eating Challenges!
by Lori Ernsperger, Tania Stegen-Hanson
Helpful chapters include:
- Who Are Resistant eaters?
- Oral-Motor Development
- Environmental and Behavioral Factors Contributing to Problems with Eating
- Sensory-Based and Motor-Based Problems Affecting the Resistant Eater
- Motor-Based Eating Problems vs. Sensory-Based Eating Problems
- Designing and Implementing a Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Environmental Controls
- Gastrointestinal, Physical and Oral-Motor Development
- Stages of Sensory Development for Eating
- A Recipe for Success
If you would like to purchase this book or other books focused on helping children with feeding aversions, please use the affiliate link provided for your convenience:
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or $35+ order. Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial HERE. Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, music and books for FREE!