While we talk a lot about sensory issues, we also need to think about common problems children may face that we may miss because we are so focused on SPD.
For visual processing activities, consider the following affiliate resources:
- Understanding the Visual System
- Ready, Set, Scan – Visual Scanning and Discrimination Activity
- Visual Perceptual Games and Activities – Form Constancy and Visual Discrimination
- What? Why? and How? Series 4 – Visual Skills
- Visual Discrimination Activities Collection
- Visual Motor Workbook