With the closing of September, I want to extend a very warm welcome to The Sensory Spectrum’s newest followers. I’m glad you’ve joined our sensory community. And I’m so grateful to my dedicated followers. I love reading your comments and emailing back and forth. Your feedback makes me want to find even more inspiring and insightful posts. We have such an amazing community here, and I’m thrilled that you’ve become a part of it.
Every month I like to do a recap of what happened on The Sensory Spectrum because we’re all busy and sometimes miss out on some great ideas and insights. I know I always appreciate it when my blogger friends do a recap so I can see if anything slipped under my radar.
September Posts on The Sensory Spectrum
- Teaching Self Calming Skills
- School and Sensory Processing Disorder: Get Set for Success
- Parents Answer: How Do You Get in a 5 Minute Break As a Parent?
- September Sensory Stories from Sensory Bloggers
- Sensory Solutions in the Classroom for the Kid Who Cannot Sit Still
- Obama Signs Autism CARES Bill to Support the Needs of People with Autism
- Parents Answer: How Does Your Sensory Kid Handle Accessories?
- 7 Benefits of Yoga for Kids with Autism
- 9 Things Every Parent with an Anxious Child Should Try
- Dyslexia in Children: Early Warning Signs for Parents
- Trans-disciplinary School Strategies Enhance Inclusion
- Parent Answer: Does Your SPD Kiddo Have Issues with Bowel Movements?
Sensory Book Highlights
- Understanding Your Child’s Sensory Signals
- Writing Measurable IEP Goals and Objectives
- Sensory Interventions: Solutions for Middle and High School Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Scaredy Squirrel at Night
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Feeding Disorders in Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children
Most Popular Post in September
New to The Sensory Spectrum? We’d love for you to become a follower! If you like what you have found here, you can follow The Sensory Spectrum on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. Or you can always sign up to follow us via email.