Sensory kids often have a tough time with transitions. Make transitions run a bit smoother by showing a visual countdown to the next activity!
Learning Resources Time Tracker Mini (Visual Tool)
Set it and go! Students will reach for this super simple timer to support a variety of classroom activities. Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm. Counts down until the colored light glows, and the alarm sounds.
- Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm.
- Just 2 dials-total alarm time and warning time.
- Total alarm time can be set from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments.
- Adjust volume or turn off sound for visual timing.
- Simple timer has three colored lights (green, yellow, and red) and optional alarm to give visual and auditory cues for timed activities
- When time is set, the green light glows. That light changes to yellow as a warning to prepare for the end of the task. The color changes to red to indicate the end of the activity.
- Facilitates independent time management skills and helps children and adults who have difficulty transitioning from one task to another
- Two dials let you set the overall time and warning time from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments
- Ideal for daily home routines and classroom activities
- Use adjustable volume or turn off sound for visual timing
To purchase the Time Tracker mini or similar product, please use the following affiliate links:
Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, music and books for FREE!