This post contains affiliate links.
Digiflex Pediatric Hand Exerciser (Fine Motor Tools)
Instantly improves fine motor skills and hand strength while offering the user a sense of independence.
- Perfect for use during daily sensory routines such as swinging or learning routines such as reading.
- Excellent for hand fidget.
- Soft finger pads and palm rest, ergonomic design, and non intimidating design make this product appeal to children.
- On its way to becoming out number one selling strength product under $30.00, this product is perfect for use in the home or the clinic, and doubles as a perfect hand fidget for use at school, church, dinner etc.
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- CanDo Theraputty Exercise Material (Tactile Toys)
- How to Encourage an Independent Child and Hands-On Environment
Fine Motor Resources
- Fine Motor Toys & Tools
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1-5
- Alphabet Fine Motor Activities with Lego Bricks
- Fine Motor and Handwriting Activities Bundle
- ABC Fine Motor Mats
- Fine Motor Skills Activity Packet
- Flip and Fill Animal Fine Motor Game
- Print and Play Fine Motor Activities
- Progress Monitoring Forms – Fine Motor Skills
- 100 Fine Motor Ideas
For fine motor practice and ideas:
Fine Motor Fun: Hundreds of Developmentally Age-Appropriate Activities Designed to Improve Fine Motor SkillsBasics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for KidsThe OT’s Activity Book: Worksheets created by a pediatric occupational therapist for fine motor, visual motor, and visual perceptual developmentBig Skills for Little Hands® Trace Shapes Workbook—Learning Shapes, Colors, Fine Motor Skills, Tracing Activity Book