My boys received this fabulous hopping horse when they were toddlers.
And did they use it?!? Where do I even begin? It was amazingly durable and an awesome addition to their sensory diet.
This post contains affiliate links.
Gymnic / Rody Inflatable Hopping Horse
It’s so much fun for children to ride, hop and bounce on Rody from Ledraplastic! And, how nice it is for parents to know that while their child is having fun playing with Rody he or she is also enhancing body coordination, balance and motor skills.
Made in Italy of super-strong yet soft vinyl for long lasting use and durability, Rody arrives uninflated so that parents can adjust the level of inflation according to the size and age of the child (package also includes 1 valve and 1 plug).
- Hopping on a Rody promotes balance and coordination in children while providing a fun workout
- Rody ships uninflated so parents can adjust the level of inflation according to the size and age of the child; package includes 1 valve and 1 plug
- Inflated Rody measures 18″ x 21″ and 27″ in diameter at the saddle
- Made from soft, super-strong, latex-free, BPA-free and phthalate-free vinyl for years of worry-free enjoyment
- Suitable for children 3 to 5 years of age
To purchase, click the image/link below!
More Gross Motor Reading
- Try a Sensory Diet To Cope with SPD
- Gross Motor Toys and Tools
- Gymnic Disc ‘o’ Sit Jr. Cushion (Proprioception)
For more gross motor activities:
The Joy of Movement: Lesson Plans and Large-Motor Activities for PreschoolersThe OT’s Activity Book: Worksheets created by a pediatric occupational therapist for fine motor, visual motor, and visual perceptual development303 Kid-Approved Exercises and Active GamesGross Motor Fun, Grades PK – 2