One Piece Chopsticks are such an awesome and fun fine motor tool. I love seeing them used in minute-to-win-it games, sensory bins and general fine motor practice.
This post contains affiliate links.
One-Piece Chopsticks (Fine Motor Tools)
- This Baby Chopsticks Set is constructed from durable plastic and soft silicone that’s BPA, PVC, Latex, Latex, Metals, Phthalate, Toxic and Rust free.
- PandaEar’s baby chopsticks feature colorful removable bridges and soft grips that provide help support for beginners. They are designed to grow with your young ones as their skills develop.
- With a lightweight and nonslip design, that’s easy for little hands to grip. These chopsticks can turn a regular meal into an amusing activity and might even convince your kids to eat their vegetables.
- Once your kids master how to use them, they can be converted into regular chopsticks by removing the bridges connecting each chopstick.
To purchase, click the image/link below!
Fine Motor Resources
- Fine Motor Toys & Tools
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1-5
- Alphabet Fine Motor Activities with Lego Bricks
- Fine Motor and Handwriting Activities Bundle
- ABC Fine Motor Mats
- Fine Motor Skills Activity Packet
- Flip and Fill Animal Fine Motor Game
- Print and Play Fine Motor Activities
- Progress Monitoring Forms – Fine Motor Skills
- 100 Fine Motor Ideas
For fine motor practice and ideas:
Fine Motor Fun: Hundreds of Developmentally Age-Appropriate Activities Designed to Improve Fine Motor SkillsBasics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for KidsThe OT’s Activity Book: Worksheets created by a pediatric occupational therapist for fine motor, visual motor, and visual perceptual developmentBig Skills for Little Hands® Trace Shapes Workbook—Learning Shapes, Colors, Fine Motor Skills, Tracing Activity Book