Sensory play is an integral part of being a toddler. But it’s also an integral part of being a sensory kid.
While many people look at toddler play as just playing, we in the sensory community understand it’s an important way for our kids to learn how to approach and manage the world around them.
This post contains affiliate links.
Extra Sensory Ideas!
- Sensory Play for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Easy Projects to Develop Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, and Early Measurement Concepts
- The Ultimate Sensory Play Recipe Book: Learning Through Play
- Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects That Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills
- Play to Progress: Lead Your Child to Success Using the Power of Sensory Play
- Sensory Adventures: A Guide to Increasing Literacy Through Sensory Play
- Playful Wonders: 50 Fun-Filled Sensory Play Activities
- The Book of Nature Connection: 70 Sensory Activities for All Ages
- 52 Weeks of Sensory Play