When my sons were going to pediatric occupational therapy, the therapist used balance pods a lot. They were awesome for engaging the core, developing balance and challenging the vestibular system.
This post contains affiliate links.
And let’s talk about how they feel on your feet! What a great input for sensory seekers as well as those with an under-reactive system.
6 Balance Pods (Vestibular Tools)
Improve your dynamic balance, body awareness and coordination with these Balance Pods. You can arrange the pods with flat side down for more stabilization or flat side up for a balance challenge, giving you varied levels of difficulty.
- Improve dynamic balance, body awareness and coordination
- Arrange with flat-side down or up for varied levels of difficulty
- Sold in a set of 6 Pods in multiple colors
- Each pod measures approx. 6.25 x 3.5
- Includes instruction sheet
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- The Vestibular Sense: How It Affects Child Development
- Hanging Seat Hammock (Vestibular Toys)
- The Benefits of Using a Balance Board with Kids