Have you ever wondered how you can make a light table, let alone a lighted sensory bin?
This mom is showing us how she created her own DIY lighted sensory bin using Christmas lights and a plastic bin.
She also uses water beads, which we just love! They create an amazing visual for your kids and are a terrific way to give your kids the tactile stimulation or experience they need.
This post contains affiliate links.
Extra Sensory Ideas!
- Sensory Play for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Easy Projects to Develop Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, and Early Measurement Concepts
- The Ultimate Sensory Play Recipe Book: Learning Through Play
- Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects That Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills
- Play to Progress: Lead Your Child to Success Using the Power of Sensory Play
- Sensory Adventures: A Guide to Increasing Literacy Through Sensory Play
- Playful Wonders: 50 Fun-Filled Sensory Play Activities
- The Book of Nature Connection: 70 Sensory Activities for All Ages
- 52 Weeks of Sensory Play