Are you ready for an easy gak recipe and play ideas?
Making Gak is a sensory experience on its own! Plus, gak feels really nice and cool – it never feels hot, for some reason. It can hold a shape for a few seconds, but then it melts into a mass again.
This post contains affiliate links.
CLICK HERE TO READ: Easy Gak Recipe and Play
More Recommended Reading
- 101 Kids Activities for DIY Slime and Dough
- How To Make Oobleck Slime With 2 Ingredients
- Holographic Rainbow Slime
- Frozen Slime Science Sensory Play
- 2-Ingredient Fake Snow Recipe
More Activity Resources
For more kid activities:
101 Kids Activities that are the Ooey, Gooey-est Ever!: Nonstop Fun with DIY Slimes, Doughs and Moldables101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!The Slime Book: All You Need to Know to Make the Perfect Slime150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities