Stepping stones to better coordination, balance, and fun. The Riverstones are inspired by stepping stones in a river with each side of the triangle varying in steepness and difficulty.
This post contains affiliate links.
The purpose of the Gonge Riverstones is to jump from stone to stone without touching the floor – you can vary the position of the stones to create more challenging paths for advanced children.
Each stone has rubber studs on the base which prevent them from slipping, and also protect indoor floor areas.
Builds children’s confidence when jumping, judging distances, coordinating and balancing. Set includes 6 riverstones and can withstand weights up to 110lbs. Designed for Grades PreK-3, Ages 3-7.
- Great for improving coordination and balance
- Each side of the stones vary in steepness and difficulty
- May be stacked for easy storage
- Rubber rim prevents slipping
- Contians 3 large stones and 3 small stones
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- The Benefits of Using a Balance Board with Kids
- Gross Motor Toys & Tools
- SPRI 6 Balance Pods (Vestibular Tools)
For more gross motor activities:
The Joy of Movement: Lesson Plans and Large-Motor Activities for PreschoolersThe OT’s Activity Book: Worksheets created by a pediatric occupational therapist for fine motor, visual motor, and visual perceptual development303 Kid-Approved Exercises and Active GamesGross Motor Fun, Grades PK – 2