Gymnic Aku Ring
These superior quality flexible rings are excellent for varous applications in child’s fitness and physical therapy including outdoor and pool play.
The soft, nubbed surface makes these rings easy to catch and perfect for catch and throw or ring-toss games that promote hand-eye coordination and hone motor skills in young and developmentally challenged children.
Rings measure 7″ in diameter and come singly in one of four gender-neutral assorted colors – red, blue, green or yellow. Made in Italy, the phthalate-free, latex-free and BPA-free vinyl is durable enough for use in day care and pre-schools, too!
- Aku Rings are soft and very flexible 7″ rings with a unique soft-studded surface
- Their nubbed texture allows them to be caught easily and provides helpful stimulation
- Made from soft yet super strong, latex-free, BPA-free and phthalate-free vinyl
- Rings measure 7″ in diameter and come INDIVIDUALLY in one of four gender-neutral ASSORTED COLORS – red, blue, green or yellow
- For ages 3 years through adult
To purchase Aku Rings, please use the following affiliate link: