This post contains affiliate links.
Beyond being an awesome fidget, these squeeze balls are terrific stress relievers and hand strengtheners.
Pull, Stretch, and Squeeze Ball
This pull, stretch and squeeze ball is what you make of it! When you squeeze these stretch balls, they take on whatever form you create. A great stress reliever as well.
- Each ball measures to be about 2.25″
- Also ideal for children who may need a fidget toy
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up
- Endless amounts of fun; Makes a good stocking-stuffer
To purchase, click the image/link below!
For fine motor practice and ideas:
Fine Motor Fun: Hundreds of Developmentally Age-Appropriate Activities Designed to Improve Fine Motor SkillsBasics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for KidsThe OT’s Activity Book: Worksheets created by a pediatric occupational therapist for fine motor, visual motor, and visual perceptual developmentBig Skills for Little Hands® Trace Shapes Workbook—Learning Shapes, Colors, Fine Motor Skills, Tracing Activity Book
Fine Motor Resources
- Fine Motor Toys & Tools
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1-5
- Alphabet Fine Motor Activities with Lego Bricks
- Fine Motor and Handwriting Activities Bundle
- ABC Fine Motor Mats
- Fine Motor Skills Activity Packet
- Flip and Fill Animal Fine Motor Game
- Print and Play Fine Motor Activities
- Progress Monitoring Forms – Fine Motor Skills
- 100 Fine Motor Ideas