Sensory kids often have a tough time with transitions. Make transitions run a bit smoother by showing a visual countdown to the next activity!
This post contains affiliate links.
Learning Resources Time Tracker Mini (Visual Tool)
Set it and go! Students will reach for this super simple timer to support a variety of classroom activities. Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm. Counts down until the colored light glows, and the alarm sounds.
- Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm.
- Just 2 dials-total alarm time and warning time.
- Total alarm time can be set from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments.
- Adjust volume or turn off sound for visual timing.
- Simple timer has three colored lights (green, yellow, and red) and optional alarm to give visual and auditory cues for timed activities
- When time is set, the green light glows. That light changes to yellow as a warning to prepare for the end of the task. The color changes to red to indicate the end of the activity.
- Facilitates independent time management skills and helps children and adults who have difficulty transitioning from one task to another
- Two dials let you set the overall time and warning time from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments
- Ideal for daily home routines and classroom activities
- Use adjustable volume or turn off sound for visual timing
To purchase, click the image/link below!