Busy Toddler, Happy Mom: Over 280 Activities to Engage your Toddler in Small Motor and Gross Motor Activities, Crafts, Language Development and Sensory Play By Kristen Jervis Cacka, Gayle Jervis
Do you often wish you had more ideas on how to keep your child stimulated at home? Do you find yourself signing up for expensive toddler programs since they give you the confidence that you have provided all that your toddler needs for his developmental growth? Do you wish that your toddler could be more fully engaged in his play so that you have time to do the laundry? Have you purchased activity books to give you more ideas on how to entertain your toddler to discover that they are more appropriate for groups of toddlers at a daycare or for a specialized program?
If you said yes to any of these questions, this book is for you!
Busy Toddler, Happy Mom has been divided into specific chapters that work on specific skills: small motor skills, gross motor skills, arts and crafts, sensory abilities, books and language development. As these activities are introduced, you are also increasing your toddler’s math and reading readiness, her vocabulary, her understanding of language, and her understanding of her world.
So here is your chance to use a toddler activity book geared toward you, the parent or grandparent, who wants to engage her toddler in one-on-one learning experiences, while encouraging your toddler’s ability to play independently.
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- The Ins and Outs of Toddler Therapy
- How to Exercise With Your Toddler
- How to Parent Your Anxious Toddler
Extra Sensory Ideas!
- Sensory Play for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Easy Projects to Develop Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, and Early Measurement Concepts
- The Ultimate Sensory Play Recipe Book: Learning Through Play
- Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects That Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills
- Play to Progress: Lead Your Child to Success Using the Power of Sensory Play
- Sensory Adventures: A Guide to Increasing Literacy Through Sensory Play
- Playful Wonders: 50 Fun-Filled Sensory Play Activities
- The Book of Nature Connection: 70 Sensory Activities for All Ages
- 52 Weeks of Sensory Play