Is your child having a hard time with circle time at preschool?
How about sitting on the floor at kindergarten during story hour? (We did!)
Here are some ideas on how to manage these difficulties for your child.
This post contains affiliate links.
CLICK HERE: Managing Circle Time
- Sensory Solutions in the Classroom for the Kid Who Cannot Sit Still
- School and Sensory Processing Disorder: Get Set for Success
- Sensory Strategies for the Elementary School Classroom
- Fun Sensory Activities for the Home and Classroom
- 22 Reasons Why a Child Can’t Sit Still
- Classroom Strategies for Sensory Processing Disorders
Printable Classroom Support Resources
- Calming Strategies for the Classroom
- Classroom Behavior Management Guide
- Sensory Break Cards for the Classroom
- Classroom Behavior Management Incentive Puzzles
- Classroom Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day
- Create a Calm Classroom
- Sensory Tools for the Classroom – Handouts, Forms and Data Collection
- Sensory-Friendly Classroom Starter Kit
- Teacher’s Handbook to Sensory Processing in the Classroom
- Yoga in the Classroom
For more reading about sensory solutions in the classroom:
Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom: A Handy Reference Guide That Explains Behaviors Associated with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and Other Special NeedsGryphon House Wired Differently: A Teacher’s Guide to Understanding Sensory Processing ChallengesBuilding Sensory Friendly Classrooms to Support Children with Challenging Behaviors: Implementing Data Driven Strategies!Answers to Questions Teachers Ask about Sensory Integration: Forms, Checklists, and Practical Tools for Teachers and Parents