Many sensory kids cannot sit still. So how are they supposed to succeed in the classroom if they can’t sit long enough to concentrate?
“The challenge for parents (and teachers) is to become a detective and understand what works to help your child be focused and attentive in school.”
This post contains affiliate links.
- Sensory Solutions in the Classroom for the Kid Who Cannot Sit Still
- 22 Reasons Why a Child Can’t Sit Still
- 25+ Ideas for Teaching Kids Who Can’t Sit Still!
- Classroom Strategies for Sensory Processing Disorders
- Sensory Strategies for the Elementary School Classroom
Printable Classroom Support Resources
- Calming Strategies for the Classroom
- Classroom Behavior Management Guide
- Sensory Break Cards for the Classroom
- Classroom Behavior Management Incentive Puzzles
- Classroom Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day
- Create a Calm Classroom
- Sensory Tools for the Classroom – Handouts, Forms and Data Collection
- Sensory-Friendly Classroom Starter Kit
- Teacher’s Handbook to Sensory Processing in the Classroom
- Yoga in the Classroom
For more reading about Sensory Processing Disorder in school:
A Teacher’s Guide to Sensory Processing DisorderSensory Solutions in the Classroom: The Teacher’s Guide to Fidgeting, Inattention and RestlessnessSuccess with Sensory Supports: The ultimate guide to using sensory diets, movement breaks, and sensory circuits at schoolSelf-Regulation and Mindfulness: Over 82 Exercises & Worksheets for Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, & Autism Spectrum Disorder