Where were these Worry Eaters when my boys were little?!? Worry Eaters encourage kids to share their anxiety and then eat up those worries.
This post contains affiliate links.
The Worry Eaters eat your worries!
Here’s how it works:
- Write down your worries and fears
- Feed them to me – I’ll hold them for you
- We’ll get through this together!
About Worry Eaters:
- High-quality, super-soft plush
- Zipper mouth to eat your worries
- Eight characters to collect
9Schmidt Spiele Ruki 42504 Worry Eater 22.5 cm Edition Dinosaurs Multi-ColouredSchmidt Spiele 42536 Sorgenfresser/Worry Eaters Tulip 22 cm Edtition Angels, ColourfulSchmidt Spiele Sorgenfresser 42634 Porko Worry Eater Edition Nosels 24 cm Multi-Coloured
More Recommended Reading
- Anxiety Books for Kids (from Children to Teens)
- 7 Tips for Calming School Anxiety
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid’s Guide
To read more about parenting a child with anxiety:
Freeing Your Child from Anxiety, Revised and Updated Edition: Practical Strategies to Overcome Fears, Worries, and Phobias and Be Prepared for Life–from Toddlers to TeensParenting the New Teen in the Age of Anxiety: A Complete Guide to Your Child’s Stressed, Depressed, Expanded, Amazing AdolescenceAnxiety Relief for Kids: On-the-Spot Strategies to Help Your Child Overcome Worry, Panic, and AvoidanceThe Essential Guide to Raising Complex Kids with ADHD, Anxiety, and More: What Parents and Teachers Really Need to Know to Empower Complicated Kids with Confidence and Calm