Abilitations handwriting pencil grip helps improve fine motor control, legibility and quality of written work.
This post contains affiliate links.
Abilitations Egg Ohs! Handwriting Grips
- Handwriting pencil grip helps improve fine motor control, legibility, and quality of written work
- Egg-shaped grip for helping students hold pencil
- Three sets of arches for strengthening intrinsic muscles of hand
- Set of three grips for hands-on learning
- Made of rubber for durability
The egg-shaped grip helps students hold pencils, and has three arches for developing the hand’s small muscles. The set has three grips for hands-on learning, with each made of rubber for durability. Rubber is an elastic hydrocarbon polymer, highly elastic, and resists abrasion and impact forces. The grip was developed by a therapist and handwriting expert, and may be suitable for special needs learning environments. The product contains latex.
Special needs products are designed to help improve sensory processing, positioning and mobility, fine motor, and language and communication skills for students with learning challenges. Fine motor products can help individuals improve fine motor skills (hand dexterity), eye-hand coordination, handwriting, self-help skills, such as dressing, and focus and concentration.
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- Fine Motor Toys & Tools
- Pencil Grips for Kids Handwriting
- Gross Motor Skills and Handwriting
- Why is Handwriting Important?
- Pencil Grip Crossover Grip Ergonomic Writing Aid
Handwriting Support and Practice
- Basics of Fine Motor Skills
- Handwriting Bundle
- Handwriting Templates with Alphabet Guides
- Back to School Handwriting Activities
- Letter of the Week Handwriting and Do a Dot Pages
- Alphabet and Handwriting Bundle
- ABC Handwriting Tracing Kit for Preschoolers
- Handwriting Stations
- Under the Sea Handwriting Sheets
- Alphabet Handwriting Printables & Centers
- Who Are You? Handwriting Activity
- Adapted Handwriting Paper
For hands-on handwriting practice:
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for KidsMy First Scissor Skills Workbook: Cut-and-Paste Activities to Build Hand-Eye Coordination and Fine Motor SkillsWipe Clean Workbook Tracing and Pen Control: Includes Wipe-Clean PenWipe Clean Letter Tracing Workbook for Preschool Kids Ages 3-5: Practice Pen Control, the Alphabet, Handwriting, Wipe Off Pen Included