This post contains affiliate links.
Improve Kid’s Handwriting
These pencil grips can guide fingers into proper position so it can easily get your kids to hold writing utensils correctly.
Easy to Use
This pencil grip is designed to be “one size fits all” and can widely used in classrooms, at home and in therapeutic settings.
Ambidextrous for left-handed and right-handed users.
Easily slip onto a standard writing utensils – from pencils, pens, crayons, markers and paintbrushes.
Support Hand Health, Reduce Hand Fatigue
These pencil grips for kids are the original ergonomic writing aid.
With consistent use, these will make writing becomes easy and natural.
They also works to relieves kids’ hand pain, reduce fatigue and improve comfort.
To purchase, click the image/link below!
- Gross Motor Skills and Handwritin
- Pencil Grip Crossover Grip Ergonomic Writing Aid
- Abilitations Egg Ohs! Handwriting Grips (Fine Motor Tools)
- Chew Stixx Pencil Toppers
Handwriting Support and Practice
- Basics of Fine Motor Skills
- Handwriting Bundle
- Handwriting Templates with Alphabet Guides
- Back to School Handwriting Activities
- Letter of the Week Handwriting and Do a Dot Pages
- Alphabet and Handwriting Bundle
- ABC Handwriting Tracing Kit for Preschoolers
- Handwriting Stations
- Under the Sea Handwriting Sheets
- Alphabet Handwriting Printables & Centers
- Who Are You? Handwriting Activity
- Adapted Handwriting Paper
For pencil grips to help with handwriting:
The Pencil Grip Original Pencil Gripper, Universal Ergonomic Writing Aid For Righties And Lefties, Colorful Pencil Grippers, Assorted Colors, 6 CountJuneLsy Pencil Grips for Kids Handwriting Pencil gripper Pencil Holder Posture Correction Training Writing AIDS for preschooler Kids toddler Children Special NeedsThe Pencil Grip The Classics Soft Foam Pencil Grips, Ergonomic Writing Aid For Lefties And Righties, 1.5 Inch Long, Assorted ColorsThe Pencil Grip 3-Step Training Kit with 3 Premium Ergonomic Pencil Grips, Crossover Grip, Pinch Grip, Pencil Grip
For hands-on handwriting practice:
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for KidsMy First Scissor Skills Workbook: Cut-and-Paste Activities to Build Hand-Eye Coordination and Fine Motor SkillsWipe Clean Workbook Tracing and Pen Control: Includes Wipe-Clean PenWipe Clean Letter Tracing Workbook for Preschool Kids Ages 3-5: Practice Pen Control, the Alphabet, Handwriting, Wipe Off Pen Included