ARK’s Grabber is an innovative oral motor chew tool made out of a tough yet chewy material that’s perfect for biting and chewing practice.
This post contains affiliate links.
ARK’s Textured Grabber XXT
Use it to exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration.
It features bumps and nubs along its surface that provide additional tactile input and sensory stimulation. Highly recommended for individuals with oral defensiveness and/or food aversions to encourage texture acceptance and normalize sensitivities. It also provides a safe outlet for sensory seekers who need to chew.
Made in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- ARK’s toughest chew tool yet! The XXT is Xtra Xtra Tough, yet still chewable and resilient
- Bumps and nubs provide added tactile input for sensory seekers and to encourage texture acceptance and decrease food aversions
- Built-in handle for an easy grasp and a long extension to reach the back molar areas where we do most of our chewing
- Safe alternative to biting on hands, knuckles, shirts, etc.
- Made in the USA!
- Chew Stixx (Oral Sensory Tool)
- Johnson Therapeutic Small Textured Spoons
- Oral / Feeding Toys & Tools
Recommended Sensory Oral Tools:
Special Supplies Buzz Buddy Oral Stimulation kit with 6 Soft Textured Interchangeable HeadsSensory Chew Necklace for Kids, 6 Pack Silicone Chew Toys for KidsSensory Oral Motor Chew ToolSensory Chew Necklace 6 PackSensory Chew Toys for Children, 2 Pack Chewy Sticks TubesChew Necklaces Bracelets for Sensory Kids 12 Pack