Accelerate reading fluency and pronunciation easily with the TOOBALOO. Created by a teacher, the TOOBALOO is an educational tool designed to help children learn to read and enhance speech by simply hearing themselves speak.
This post contains affiliate links.
Toobaloo Auditory Feedback Phone
Children speak softly into the TOOBALOO and the phone-like design magnifies their voice for crystal clear auditory feedback. It’s the educational tool that kids love to use because it feels like a fun toy too! See the difference a TOOBALOO makes to your students and children today.
- Accelerate reading fluency and pronunciation easily with the Toobaloo.
- Also assists children with special needs such as autism, auditory processing disorders, stutters and dyslexia
- The Toobaloo is an educational tool designed to help children learn to read and enhance speech.
- It’s the educational tool that kids love to use because it feels like a fun toy too!
- How To Help Your Student With an Auditory Processing Disorder
- Auditory Tools & Toys
- Does visual feedback of our tongues help in speech motor
To learn more about Auditory Processing Disorder:
When the Brain Can’t Hear: Unraveling the Mystery of Auditory Processing DisorderAuditory Processing Exercises: Exercises for Auditory Processing, Auditory Attention, Auditory Discrimination and Auditory MemoryAuditory Processing Disorder (APD): Identification, Diagnosis and Strategies for Parents and ProfessionalsTherapy for Auditory Processing Disorders: Simple Effective Procedures