Visual timers are a terrific tool for kids who have a hard time with transitions.
This post contains affiliate links.
Visual Timer (Visual Tools)
- This visual timer is used to solve time perception problems at all ages and ability levels
- It is ideal for individuals with autism and aspergers who have difficulty with transitions
- Offers an optional beep when time is up
- Great for school or home use.
- Gives children a visual sense of time.
- Great for getting ready in the morning.
To purchase, click the image/link below!